Ticket sales for Laus Polyphoniae 2021 | JOSQUIN will start on Monday 14 June at 10am. AMUZ continues to attach the greatest importance to the safety and health of the public, artists and staff. We follow government guidelines closely and leave nothing to chance, so that you can watch and listen with peace of mind. If you still have questions, you may find the answers here. Below we provide you with the most important information on ticket sales.
- Ticket sales are done exclusively online. Payment can also only be made online, not by bank transfer.
- Because we have fewer concerts than usual and can only sell a limited number of tickets per concert, it is not possible to offer subscriptions. Only individual tickets are sold.
- To give everyone the chance to attend a live concert, you can buy a maximum of 4 tickets per concert.
- Because we have to take social distancing into account, it is not possible to choose your seats yourself. The system will offer you the best available seats.
- If a concert cannot take place, the purchased tickets will be refunded.
AMUZ has recently started working with a new modern and user-friendly ticketing system. As a customer, you have an account with a personal customer portal in which you can consult information about your tickets and gift cards/ credit, change your details, exchange tickets, etc.
You can activate your account as follows:
- Start here and click on ‘Forgot password’ (your old password will not work in the new system). Enter your e-mail address and click on ‘Send password’. If your email address is known to us, you will receive an email with instructions to create a new password. If your e-mail address is not known to us, go back to the previous page and click on ‘Create account’. Enter your details and click on ‘Register’.
- You will automatically be taken to your customer portal or you can navigate there by clicking on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- In your customer portal, you will see 3 tabs: Orders – Gift cards – Your data.
- At Orders you can consult your tickets of upcoming and past concerts. When you click on an order, you will find the transaction number, you can view your seats, download or forward tickets (again) and exchange tickets (later).
- Gift cards provide an overview of your gift cards and credits with the corresponding number and pincode. If you click on one of the gift cards, you can also download it. The expiry date is shown on the downloaded card. Credits remain valid indefinitely.
- In Your Details you can check your personal details and amend them if necessary.
Book your tickets online in a few steps
Go to our homepage and click on Concerts in the main menu.
Go to the concert page of your choice and click on ‘More information’.
At the bottom of the page, click ‘Order tickets’.
Find out more
Gift card: buy now, enjoy later
The recipient may exchange the gift card for tickets to one or more performances from the AMUZ programme until the total amount has been reached. The gift card can be obtained and spent online. Each card is valid for two years after purchase.