1. Go to amuz.be and click on ‘Concerts’.
2. Go to the concert page of your choice and click on ‘More info’.
3. At the bottom of the page, click on ‘Order tickets’.
1. Click on a seat of your choice on the seating plan.
2. Choose the type of ticket (price category) that applies to you. You can scroll down to see more options. If you want to change the price category you have selected, do this by clicking on the pencil icon in the box on the right, beside the price.
3. Click on another seat if you want more tickets, and choose the right price category for each seat.
4. Then click on ‘Continue’ at the bottom right. You will see a list of the seats you have chosen, which you can still change if you wish.
5. Click on ‘Add to basket’.
6. You will see a summary of your tickets. Click on ‘Continue shopping’ if you want to add more tickets or ‘Pay’ if you want to complete your purchase.
7. Indicate under ‘Delivery method’ whether you would like to receive your tickets by e-mail or post, and click on ‘Continue’.
1. Log in to complete your order.
2. Once you are logged in, you will see a summary of your details. Please be sure to check these and update them if necessary. You can tick a box to indicate that you would like to receive news from us.
3. If you want to pay with a gift card or voucher, enter the number and pin code of your card or voucher here. Then click on ‘Redeem’.
4. If you want to pay for your tickets or any remaining balance online, select your payment method. Please tick the box ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ and then click on ‘Continue’.
5. Indicate whether you want to pay with a credit card, Bancontact, the KBC pay button or Belfius pay button.
6. Follow the instructions to complete your payment.
7. If the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.